- Small metal mechanical pencil
- 1.18mm thick lead
- Great for writing or sketching
- Included: Black aluminium pencil
- Made in Germany from local materials
In 1985 Gerhard Worther founded the company Worther BADEN-BADEN which, now as then, continues to offer exceptional mechanical pencils, writing instruments and accessories. Its aim has always been to stand out from the crowd and it attaches great importance to the quality and design of its products, a mantra reinforced by the fact that the entire product range is manufactured in-house, with its employees making a part of every single product by hand. Not only that, Mr Worther prides his company's production ethos on the fact that it uses many materials local to the headquarters, such as local plum or cherry (not just aluminium). This particular pencil, the Worther Slight in black is a 1.18mm mechanical pencil ideal for drawing or writing. With its contemporary hexagonal body made from anodised aluminium, it is comfortable to hold for extended periods of time. Underneath the cap you'll find an eraser and the pencil lead is retracted or revealed by twisting the nose of the pencil. 1.18mm lead refills are available should you need to replenish it. It's 130mm long, 9mm in diameter and is refilled through the pencil tip. Each Worther Slight pencil is supplied in a Worther-branded presentation gift box.
Shipping and Delivery policy
- The Shipping will we free on Orders above Rs. 1000/- across India for all Products / Orders on the webstore.
- You can track the shipping status of your order on our webstore by logging into your account. Click here to login.
- Once your order is shipped, usually the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatsoever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
- Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.