- Quality chalk-pastel colouring pencils
- Lead diameter 0.4 mm with a dry and dusty stroke, just like charcoal
- Can be mixed and blended
- Partially aquarellable: Contours remain visible
- The wooden shaft protects the lead from breaking
The STABILO CarbOthello is a highly pigmented chalk -pastel pencil that can be blended dry or with water, when using water the contour lines will remain visible. The STABILO CarbOthello creates a wonderfully dry and dusty stroke, just like charcoal. Ideal for fine detail work and adding definition to your art work. Each STABILO CarbOthello pencil has astericks marks to denote the pencil's light fastness, five astericks symbolizes the highest light-fastness and one astericks symbolizes sufficient light-fastness Ideal for a range of art projects from the landscape drawing to relaxing with an art therapy book. Colour : Areas of solid colour can be obtained by rubbing pigment evenly with fingers or blending stumps on quality paper. Effects : A sharpened white pencil can be used to lighten all colours or add highlights. Painting : Pigments can be painted with water and a brush. Drawing on the wet area can also produce interesting effects. Perfect for artists of all standards especially with the metal tin which is great to keep them safe when they are not in use.
Shipping and Delivery policy
- The Shipping will we free on Orders above Rs. 1000/- across India for all Products / Orders on the webstore.
- You can track the shipping status of your order on our webstore by logging into your account. Click here to login.
- Once your order is shipped, usually the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatsoever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
- Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.