E+M Wood-In-Wood Pen Wild Apple In A Fine Wooden Case
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Body In Natural Wild Apple Wood & With A Nickel-Plated Brass Grip Area & End Cap, Made In Germany
- Works On A High Quality Twist Mechanism In The Cap. Preinstalled Parker Type Black Refill
- Special Feature: Pen & The Case Are Manufacture From One Piece Of Wood E+M Logo Inscribed In The End Cap
- Length - Body 121 mm. Diameter Max: 16mm. Wooden Case 165mm x 60mm x 25mm
- Packaged In A Premium Box
e+m Holzprodukte was founded in Nuremberg, Germany in 1899 as a manufacturer of pen nib holders. Family-owned and run, they are now based in Neumarkt, Germany and produce individually crafted writing implements using natural raw materials. Responsibly-sourced and FSC-certified wood is their main material, although they have now branched out into using metals and leather.Using traditional manufacturing methods and master craftsmen, e+m produce a range of writing instruments and stationery that is beautiful in its simplicity. e+m products are made to the highest standards on quality, design and function. Be inspired and take a piece of nature in your hands!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.