- Wear-resistant, hard chrome-plated thin tip allows exquisite detail work. Nib is crafted from stainless steel. Available In 13 Different Line Widths
- This is a high-precision technical pen with a refillable ink reservoir. Refillable ink reservoir is ideal for frequent drawers. Fill from high-density pigment ink bottles available in multiple colors. Ink level is clearly visible. Ink not included.
- Push-on sleeve provides easy access to ink helix and fast cleaning. Color coded barrel indicates line width.
- With the trademark Rotring red ring. It Can Be Used On A Variety Of Surfaces Such As Lineboard, Tracing Paper Or Vellum Drawing Paper.
- Not for any use on skin, including tattoos.
Rotring is a German technical writing and drawing instruments company based in Hamburg. The company was established in 1928. Rot ring directly translates to red ring - which is still placed around the barrel of their pens, pencils today. In 1998 Rotring was taken over by Sanford, an American company specialising in graphic products and part of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. since 1992. The creative tools are engineered with German precision ensuring premium performance. A Rotring drawing board is a robust board of unbreakable and non-warping material enabling stability and direct measurement for the best drawing precision. Available in A3 size, this professional and premium tool offer an ergonomic design for easy and comfortable working.
Shipping and Delivery policy
- The Shipping will we free on Orders above Rs. 1000/- across India for all Products / Orders on the webstore.
- You can track the shipping status of your order on our webstore by logging into your account. Click here to login.
- Once your order is shipped, usually the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatsoever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
- Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.