- rOtring brass mechanism for precision lead advancement
- Fixed lead guidance sleeve preventing break and offering an unimpeded view of the page for precise ruler-based drawing
- Full metal body providing ideal balance of weight and feeling
- Hexagonal barrel ensuring fatigue-free writing and drawing. Shaped to
- prevent the tool from sliding when laid down on tables
- Non-slip metal knurled grip
- Adjustable lead hardness grade indicator
- Built-in eraser under the push-button cap
Rotring is a German technical writing and drawing instruments company based in Hamburg. The company was established in 1928. Rot ring directly translates to red ring - which is still placed around the barrel of their pens, pencils today. In 1998 Rotring was taken over by Sanford, an American company specialising in graphic products and part of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. since 1992. Tikky by rOtring offers distinctly different technical pens and pencils, with bright coloured designs that get noticed.The products are light weight and made up of high quality material.
Shipping and Delivery policy
- The Shipping will we free on Orders above Rs. 1000/- across India for all Products / Orders on the webstore.
- You can track the shipping status of your order on our webstore by logging into your account. Click here to login.
- Once your order is shipped, usually the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatsoever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
- Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.