Rotring 0.6 mm Isograph Technical Drawing Ink Pen, Chrome Plated Tip, Colour Coded Barrel, Labelled ScrewOn Cap, Metal Clip
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Wear-resistant, hard chrome-plated thin tip allows exquisite detail work. Nib is crafted from stainless steel. Available In 13 Different Line Widths
- This is a high-precision technical pen with a refillable ink reservoir. Refillable ink reservoir is ideal for frequent drawers. Fill from high-density pigment ink bottles available in multiple colors. Ink level is clearly visible. Ink not included.
- Push-on sleeve provides easy access to ink helix and fast cleaning. Color coded barrel indicates line width.
- With the trademark Rotring red ring. It Can Be Used On A Variety Of Surfaces Such As Lineboard, Tracing Paper Or Vellum Drawing Paper.
- Not for any use on skin, including tattoos.
Rotring is a German technical writing and drawing instruments company based in Hamburg. The company was established in 1928. Rot ring directly translates to red ring - which is still placed around the barrel of their pens, pencils today. In 1998 Rotring was taken over by Sanford, an American company specialising in graphic products and part of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. since 1992. The creative tools are engineered with German precision ensuring premium performance. Designed for precision. The Rotring Isograph Technical Drawing Pen is a high precision technical pen designed to provide you with flawless lines. With its ergonomic barrel, the Isograph pen achieves an ideal weight balance, allowing you to work for long hours without discomfort or fatigue. The wear-resistant, hard chrome-plated thin tip is perfect for exquisite detail work in drawing, drafting and technical writing. No matter what you’re working on, the superior design and high quality construction of the Isograph pen enables you to be technically perfect, every time.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.