Otto Hutt writing instruments combine meticulous craftsmanship with fine Bauhaus detail resulting in a range of high-quality writing instruments which proudly bear the seal Made in Germany. Every component of Otto Hutt writing instrument is designed for functionality and crafted from sustainable materials to last a lifetime. In an industry dominated by mass-produced items, Otto Hutt represent something truly special. Admirers of Otto Hutt writing instruments place value on individuality and uniqueness - this is exactly why they buy them: Every Otto Hutt brand product is unique, carrying a six-digit code also engraved into the cap. An Otto Hutt writing instrument belongs to its owner, at any time, everywhere, unmistakably and - for a lifetime. Functionality in perfection. Design 05 is an elegant companion for your every day. Noble design. Compact and well-proportioned. With double functions. A replaceable touch tip that can be used for smart phone or tablet entries. The materials are typical for Otto Hutt: the highest quality, flawlessly finished. A complex mechanical clip and precise ink-guidance system speak for themselves.
- COUNTRY/REGION OF MANUFACTURE - Germany
- BRAND - Otto Hutt
- MATERIAL - Brass
- COVER MATERIAL - Brass
- COLOUR - Black
- INK COLOR - Black
- CLOSURE - Cap, Clip
- NIB SIZE - Fine
- WEIGHT - 220g
Shipping and Delivery policy
- The Shipping will we free on Orders above Rs. 1000/- across India for all Products / Orders on the webstore.
- You can track the shipping status of your order on our webstore by logging into your account. Click here to login.
- Once your order is shipped, usually the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatsoever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
- Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.